Once upon a time a sassy redhead took a chance on a town with a rep and it turned out to be the best decision she ever made. Why you ask? Well...read on and find out why I love this town.
- Ogden is FULL of passion and quirk all wrapped up in one. I mean, what town has a street that is known as two bit street, but also has lamp posts decorated with crocheted creatures and the luckiest pizza you'll ever eat?
- Ogden is a town where you really can buy local for everything and it won't break the budget. In addition to being super cool, you are healthier and happier. I'm proof, are you?
- Ogden is a virtual photo bomb of the very best kind. It is rare that you snap a photo without a super cool background....or a rad bike rack that is tagged with local businesses' stickers....did we mention how much we love those peeps at Lucky Slice?
- Ogden is a place that an instagram account and a purpose can change the world. Have you seen Indie Ogden, Outside in Ogden or This Is Ogden? Look them up! They rock the block and have me falling in love with Ogden over and over again.
- Ogden is known for it's killer recreation, but also it's killer non-profit organizations. It's been said that other cities come to us to figure out why our snow really IS the best snow, but they also come to check out our non-profits organizations that run better than some of our for-profit businesses.
The moral of the story: Don't believe everything you hear about living in this 'hood called Ogden until you come here and experience 25th Street at dusk with the bright neon lights of Union Station as one view and the gorgeous mountains as your other view. It doesn't get much better than that.
Until next time, my lovelies!